Effective as of November 23rd, 2015
1. Information Collected
We collect two types of information from you: (a) information that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g. through a voluntary registration process); and (b) information that is derived through automated mechanisms.
- (a) Information That You Voluntarily Provide To Us
- (ii) Voluntary Information Submitted for Certain ServicesWe may collect personally identifiable information when you choose to use certain features of the Site. When you choose to use these additional features, we may require you to provide your “Contact Information” in addition to other personal information that may be required to complete a transaction such as your phone number.We treat this information as non-personal information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
- (b) Other information that is derived through automated mechanismsWhen you use the Site, we may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your location, IP address, browser type, operating information, cookie information, and the page you requested. We treat this data as non-personal information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personally identifiable information to support and enhance your use of the Site and its features, and our Services.
We may permit certain trusted third parties to track usage, analyze data such as the source address that a page request is coming from, your IP address or domain name, the date and time of the page request, the referring web site (if any) and other parameters in the URL. This is collected in order to better understand our Site usage, and enhance the performance of services to maintain and operate the Site and certain features on the Site.
We may use certain trusted third party subcontractors to host the Site; store information relating to our Site (including personally identifiable information); operate various features available on the Site; send messages; analyze data and similar tasks.
Also, we may share personally identifiable or other information with our parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates, if applicable.
We may transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or asset sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
We may disclose personally identifiable information in special cases where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our terms and conditions of use or may be causing injury or interference with our rights, property, our customers or anyone who could be harmed by such activities, or as required by law.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design the Site and for business and administrative purposes. We may also use or share with third parties for any purpose aggregated data that contains no personally identifiable information.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
4. Third Party Advertising
5. Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences
We will update and correct your personal information as you request. We may provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personal information for many of our services on our Site. You may modify or remove personal information you provided on the Site as part of the registration process by contacting us at email@example.com.
6. Email Choice/Opt-out
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or other notifications you may opt-out of receiving these communications by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Children’s Privacy and Parental Controls
We do not solicit any personal information from children. If you are not 18 or older, you are not authorized to use the Site. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that can be used to prevent children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
8. Disclaimer as to Security
9. Your California Privacy Rights.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents and who have provided the Company with “personal information” (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with questions regarding this, please contact us at email@example.com
10. Notification of Changes
11. Contact Information: